Press Release: MAY 31, 2016 Boxcar Bar + Arcade has started construction on their second location, which is on track to open in Greensboro, NC in the fall of 2016. Jerrad Bement, Operator of Boxcar Bar + Arcade, is looking forward to the upcoming expansion into the Triad, NC area, stating that “we’re excited to…
Your safety is our top priority.
Customer and staff safety is our top priority. In addition to a strict guideline of health and safety procedures that are followed every day, we are taking a number of extra steps to help ensure the health and well-being of our customers during this time of heightened concern of the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
Here is an outline of *additional* precautions that we are taking at all Boxcar Bar + Arcade locations, effective immediately:
- Self-served Popcorn service will be halted until further notice
- During business hours, our team will be frequently wiping down the surfaces of all games in which customers come in contact, using a disinfectant solution
- All floor staff members have been instructed to wear gloves and all staff will regularly wash and disinfectant their hands throughout each shift
- Tokens are being soaked in disinfectant solution and dried after every use, before being placed back into use
- After being thoroughly cleaned, floors will be mopped with a disinfectant solution daily
- All serving and pouring surfaces will be frequently wiped down with disinfectant
- Staff will not be permitted to work if they appear to have any visible symptoms or have been in contact with an infected or at risk individual
Important Things to Remember:
- COVID-19 spreads person-to-person, between people who are in close contact with one another
- Spreads when an infected person coughs or sneezes
- It may also be possible to spread COVID-19 by touching an infected surface or object, followed by touching one’s mouth, nose or eyes
- Fever, coughing, and shortness of breath can be mild to severe
- Contact your healthcare professional if you experience any of these symptoms, and have been in contact with someone that could have been infected
COVID-19. COVID-19 Prevention:
The CDC recommends following a few actions to prevent infection.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick or you have been in contact with an infected or at risk individual
- Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue, and immediately dispose of the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Reliable Information and Latest Instructions Regarding COVID-19
As the news reports on COVID-19, and more information is spread on social media, please ensure you are seeking reliable and up-to-date information. CDC works every hour, of every day, to ensure protection of people’s health. More information is available online at www.cdc.gov.
Please rest assured that your safety is, and always will be, our number one priority.