There’s no need to be part of any official league to compete in our weekly air hockey tournament! Simply show up any Tuesday by 8:30pm to register for our free weekly tournament, which kicks off at 9pm.
- Tournaments are held every Tuesday at 9pm
- It’s FREE to play!
- Must be 21+
- Check in with a member of our team by 8:45pm to register for the event
- Prizes will be awarded to the winner(s) and will vary by week
There’s no need to be part of any official league to compete in our weekly Skeeball tournament! Simply show up any Thursday by 8:30pm to play.
- Tournaments are held every Thursday at 9pm
- They’re free to play
- Must be 21+
- Check in with a bartender or member of our staff by 8:45pm to register
- Tournament caps out at 15 teams
- Each team consists of 3 players, and teams of 2 can nominate one player to roll twice
- We play 6 frames, with 9 rolls per frame
- Prizes will be awarded to 3 winning teams and will vary by week
Join the us and the Triad Pinball Players on the 1st Sunday of every month at 2pm for a strike-out Pinball tournament!
Registration & Cost
Register on-site before the event kicks off at 2pm. Registration is free and open to anyone! A $1 donation per player is appreciated, but not mandatory. This fee allows us to receive World Pinball Player Rankings (WPPRs), and is payed to the International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) per player in each event. Players are responsible for their own tokens during tournament play.
This is an IFPA sanctioned event, and is endorsed by the Stern Army. Prizes such as collectible pinball back-glass translites and other merch/swag is awarded to the top players at every event. If players show interest in a cash prize pool, one will be generated amongst ONLY those who buy-in.
The Group Strike/Knockout format may vary from month to month (3 Strikes, 4 Strikes, Fair Strikes, Progressive Strikes, etc) but will always be announced in advance, along with a thorough explanation of the rules before each event begins. Players will be randomly paired in groups of 3 or 4 and assigned to a random table. Each player receives strikes based on their standing at the end of each game. The winner is declared when one player is left without the maximum strike limit (3, 4, etc).
February 9th, 8pm
Compete for prizes in a free Killer Queen Tournament on Sunday, February 9th at 8pm!
- It’s free to play
- We’ll be awarding prizes to the tournament winner(s)
- Rules & details will be discussed ahead of the tournament, between 7:30-8pm
- Register on site before the event, at 7:30pm
- 21+ only, pleaseKiller Queen, a recent addition to our arcade game lineup, is the world’s only 10 player strategy game. If you’re not sure how to play, join us on Sunday, January 19th at 8pm to learn for free from the Boxcar team at our free Killer Queen Flight School event: http://bit.ly/2rQqRXd