There’s no need to be part of any official league to compete! Simply show up any Thursday by 8:45pm to play.
- Tournaments are held every Thursday at 9pm
- They’re free to play
- Must be 21+
- Check in with a bartender or member of our staff by 8:45pm to register
- Tournament caps out at 15 teams
- Each team consists of 3 players, and teams of 2 can nominate one player to roll twice
- We play 6 frames, with 9 rolls per frame
- Prizes will be awarded to 3 winning teams and vary by week
There’s no need to be part of any official league to compete in our bi-monthly air hockey tournaments – simply show up the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month by 8:45pm to claim your seat to compete for prizes!
- Tournaments are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at 9pm
- It’s FREE to play
- Must be 21+
- Check in with a member of our team by 8:45pm to claim your seat to compete
- Boxcar swag, gift cards and/or other prizes will be awarded to the tournament winner(s)
Join us for a monthly “knockout” challenge, hosted by Triangle Pinball Players, held on the 4th Wednesday of every month at 7:30pm! It’s free to play and there is no need to be part of any official league to compete, just show up by 7:15pm on the 4th Wednesday of the month to sign up and compete.
The format will be group knockout: Players will play in groups of 3 or 4 people per machine. In a four-player game, the players with the lowest and next to lowest score (3rd and 4th place) will receive a “strike.” In a three-player game, the player with the lowest score (3rd place) will receive a strike. Three strikes and you are eliminated from the tournament. The tournament will resume until there is only one player without three strikes! The cost of the entry is FREE and prizes and IFPA points will be awarded! MatchPlay software and Swiss-style pairing will be used for the tournament.
For those players who wish to be given a state and national ranking through the International Flipper Pinball Association, a $1 rating fee will be assessed.
Join us for a once-monthly DDR Dance off, taking place on the 3rd Sunday of the month at 2pm! (Special dates and date changes will be noted in our Facebook event)
- On-site registration will open around 1:30pm
- The tournament will kick off at 2pm
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 players
- Rules will vary depending on the tournament. Our tournament host will go over rules and details before each event.
Join us on the 4th Sunday of every month at 5pm for a FREE Pop-A-Shot Tournament!
- Register on site between 4:30-5pm
- The tournament will kick off at 5pm
- We’ll award prizes to the tournament winner(s)
- Tournament duration depends on the number of participants at each event